Friday, March 20, 2009

Across the Finish Line

Currently Listening to: Disciple- Southern Hospitality

I just got back from my trek through the Appalachain Trail. It rained; it poured. It was great.

So here I am: back at BBC for the remainder of my collegiate education. It's strange. I boxed up some books, partially to structure my life for the coming weeks, partially because I am leaving BBC soon. I'm very ready to move on, very ready to be somewhere else. I bought my first kitchen set for my dorm room today (haha. what I mean is I now have a plate, 2 bowls, 2 cups, a fork and they kind of match), and that further confirmed the notion that I am ready to move on from here.

The thing my mind keeps reverting to is that God still has me at BBC. Therefore, He wants me here and I'm not done yet. I've really got to finish strong and seek Him, cuz it's not over yet.

A collosal wave of tiredness just hit me, so I'm gonna hit the sack. G'night!

Standing atop the mountain,
-Storyteller

No comments: