So the last couple of weeks have been kinda like a whirlwind. It's been nuts and I really don't know how much more of this I can take. I'm ready to be done, ready to move on to something else, and ready to stop doing homework and eating at the cafeteria. But hey, what's three more weeks...
I just reorganized my room (and by that I mean I cleaned it for the first time in a couple weeks- yes, I did write weeks) and it feels kinda good. I've been pretty productive today. I revised my resume this morning and we'll see how that turns out. I have about 1,600 things to do, or so it seems, and I'm not really motivated to do any of it...
but,
I had a great conversation with Katie (M and K) yesterday. Those conversations were a tremendous encouragement and give me strength to press onward.
I am almost done. I have worked hard and to the best of my ability at BBC. I regret nothing.
I have learned from this set of trials that has beset me.
I can see God today, even in the gloomy, rainy grossness that is outside.
I have made progress...
and yet,
there is a stinging sadness pervading my emotional state. Therefore, forgetting what lies behind and straining toward what is ahead, I must fix my eyes on Jesus, my relationship with him the very prize I reach for, and the only agent able to move this life from mundane normalcy to anything remotely significant. So help me God...
-Storyteller
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment