Saturday, October 18, 2008

...so when you say "forever" can't you see, you've already captured me.

So I finally caved and began listening to the Everglow (by Mae) yesterday. I listened to two full cycles before I went to bed and I'm doing a third right now. That serves as the inspiration for the title although not the content beneath.

I've just returned from the Group Life Conference at Parker Hill Community Church (simulcast from Willow Creek Community Church in Chicago), both saturated and insatiable. I've absorbed so many ideas and strategies and clarified many of my existing strategies or thoughts about discipleship and small groups, the purpose of the church, et cetera. (Which I'm sure will be discussed at length in the future). The insatiable hunger that such an event awakens produces in me so many more questions than answers and leaves me reeling in a content, yet questioning state.

Nevermind, I'll deal with these questions later :)

-storyteller

No comments: