Last night was interesting. I definately had five people in my room late, and I wasn't even involved in the conversation! I didn't get to bed til around 2:30, so that made for a grouchy morning... or so I thought. I spent some of the morning before working talking to God about it and interacting, simply asking him to keep my eyes open and not to trust my grouchiness. He answered it, but I didn't realize it until about now (3pm). Today has been a very good day in retrospect and God has blessed in so many ways. Here are just a few:
-Last night (past midnight, it still counts:) Talked with Shanesy about his sermon and saw him catch a passion for sharing God's word. God used me in his process, I'm not even sure why. Praise Him alone!
-This morning I prayed that God would keep me sane and not focused on my tiredness or bring down others with my grumpy cynicism.
-I started work late and knew that I probably would not be able to complete it on time. Usually it takes two guys half an hour to do it. I prayed for strength and patience/ calmness/ thankfulness and he gave it. I completed the job in 28 minutes (by myself) and arrived to my class thirty seconds before it started. Praise God for His unwarrented mercy and love.
-My homework for Ed.Min. was pushed back to Wednesday. I wanted to go back and read it more completely.
-We spent today starting our Ed.Min project, which I wanted to do on my home church and the ministry I'm excited about starting. I was actually upset that one guy in the group was in my group and decided to clam up and let the others decide. The guy was late, but came and actally asked me to share my vision for the class (he had overheard a discussion between Higley and I the week prior) and recommended we base our entire project around it. I didn't have to advocate it at all, but God still let me understand it and act upon it.
-I was able to go through the day without much problem with tiredness or emotional-ness. That was exactly what I prayed for earlier.
-I got a chance to encourage Shanesy after listening to his sermon in class and that was God's observation that he moved me to share with Shanesy. Once again, I am only the vessel esteemed for Glory because God chose to use me, an unworthy one to carry his truth and love. and he died to give me that privilidge.
-Having this opportunity to share this with God and write down what I see him bringing about in my life despite my unwillingness to submit to him or trust him.
That's all for now I suppose.
Broken and Blessed,
-Storyteller
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment